idoneapps

Author Topic: Unlocking 2 devices (financed?)  (Read 3489 times)

Offline abbidap

• View Profile
Unlocking 2 devices (financed?)
« on: January 16, 2018, 11:00:52 AM »
Hello, i have some questions regarding SIM unlock for 2 devices.

a) IPHONE SE from AT&T USA. Phone purchased 2 months ago (fully paid as prepaid) with only 1 month of service on At&t (a pay-per-use 2 dlls/day monthly prepaid plan). I've tried other services which return "device active on at&t account" or something. They offer a premium service for devices with less than 3 months of use.
Is your service "iPhone | AT&T | Clean/Blacklisted/Financed IMEI SIM Unlock web service | Models 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6+ / 6S / 6S+ / SE." the right one to unlock this phone given that in has less than 3 months of use on At&t?
What do blacklisted and financed mean? I thought blacklist=reported stolen or lost and financed=being paid on monthly plans or something. Being 2 months from purchase and only used by myself, it shouldnt have any blacklisting; and being fully paid in prepaid probably shouldnt be financed, but i dont know.
If your service succeeds, will it be a domestical as well as international unlock with all compatible carriers?

B) GALAXY J3 Emerge from Boost. Bought from best buy as prepaid, fully paid. Never activated on Boost, used as tablet for now. If you unlock, can it be used domestically (Boost included) as well as internationally with compattible carriers?

Sorry for the long post, i wasnt sure where to post the topic but here it is. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:54:03 PM by abbidap »

Offline abbidap

• View Profile
Re: Unlocking 2 devices (financed?)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:40:20 PM »
Anyone, please? :'(

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
Re: Unlocking 2 devices (financed?)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »
I'm answering you below:

a) Yes that's fine, anyway keep in mind that you have to continue paying for the device even if you unlock it because otherwise the original carrier will blacklist it for fraud.
Blacklisted means it cannot be used anymore, they IMEI is blocked, it could happens because of the above explanation or because someone reported such IMEI as stolen.
The above service will unlock the device globally, both domestic and international.

b) The J3 Emerge has a new protection, if it has been updated over a certain version our app won't be able to unlock it. Just install our app on such device, our app will notify you that's not supported if that's the case, otherwise you will be able to unlock it (root is required).
See you ;-)