idoneapps

Author Topic: Nougat related fc with unlock app  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Planetz1988

• View Profile
Nougat related fc with unlock app
« on: May 14, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »
 Sometimes the unlock will not persist through a reboot or the app will show a false read as phone is still unlocked. Some of the internal menu options do not work such as the test menu or the GCF setting when clicked they do nothing. When those same options worked on mm 6.0... I use a gsm sim and these issues are the same on a sprint note 4 and a sprint note 5. Is this my error for moving to nougat ? Should i return to mm on both devices for time being ? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:14:06 PM by Planetz1988 »

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
Re: Nougat related fc with unlock app
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:38:56 PM »
Planetz,

the unlock persists because it is written in the service menu, the app doesn't read the lock status, you can see if it's unlocked by looking at the SIM CARD STATUS item in the app main screen, if you're using a SIM different than Sprint and the status is READY the the phone is unlocked.

GCF Settings and iotHidden menu both requires a special settings on Nougat, you just need to root the phone once and you will be able to use those features even without root after running the unlock with root at least once (and the unrooting it after).
See you ;-)