idoneapps

Author Topic: How to root & Unlock J3 Emerge SM-J327P PL1 and above (6.0.1) for Global GSM  (Read 32293 times)

Offline kwapster

• View Profile
i did not notice a message till after i had already purchased the license and the phone had rebooted.

When i noticed the message it asked me to send an email and i did; twice. Maybe the app should not allow me to purchase license if my rom if not supported?

regardless I am sorry for the inconvenience, please refund.

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
Maybe the app should not allow me to purchase license if my rom if not supported?

No, because debrand, tethering and MSL read are still doable on such ROM version.
See you ;-)

Offline kwapster

• View Profile
Ok, the customer is only interested in unlock.

Please refund.

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
This kind of communications should be done through email, I miss your data, that transactions number is on your PayPal side only.
See you ;-)

Offline George305

• View Profile
does it work on j327p 6.0.1 QL3? :-X

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
No, our app cannot unlock J7 Emerge and J7 Perx on QJ3 or above ROMs yet.
See you ;-)

Offline Schmitin

• View Profile
So I've gone through the process step by step. This is my first experience with rooting, flashing, and the sort with Android devices, or any device for that matter. I've done everything step-by-step. Everything seemed fine from the downloads, to the Odin run, to the rooting itself, to the startup. Then, I finally start up the phone normally, and I'm getting endless errors of "Unfortunately, Google Services Framework has stopped." "Unfortunately, settings has stopped." "Unfortunately, android.render.media has stopped." Etc.

Everything seemed to be done alright, but I'm left with a barely useable device. Everything still runs, but I have to do everything within split-second windows between error messages.

I don't know if it's the fact that this tutorial is almost a year old. I don't know if I did something wrong. I'm at a loss here.

My main concern is with SuperSU. I've gone to what seems like the main site, and the latest downloads don't work. This is the first time I've encountered a working download link. (Thanks MEGA.) Perhaps that's an issue? But that leaves me confused because the android version, model, etc. are all the same as described in the original guide.

Again, I'm at a loss.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  :-\ :-\

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
What's your ROM version?

Flash a stock ROM, all the errors will be fixed, grab the ROM here:
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/sm-j327p/SM-J327P/SPR

Please note that if you intend to unlock your device you shouldn't flash a QJ3 or above (QL3, RC1) ROM because our app isn't yet compatible with such ROM versions.
See you ;-)