idoneapps

Author Topic: Have I to repurchase again?  (Read 5271 times)

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
Have I to repurchase again?
« on: May 11, 2016, 04:14:43 AM »
Often we receive the message in this topic object.

If you purchased our license yet but our app enabled the purchase button again or say "Token changed" or "Zip error" you don't have to purchase it again!

The purchased license will last for the whole phone lifetime and you will get all the future updates and goodies.

So these are the possible cases:

If you see the "Purchase" button enabled then probably the zip file has been deleted from the phone, so make sure you have Wi-Fi enabled, the app will download the zip file automatically, so just wait a few seconds.

If you see "Zip error" it's because the phone unlock data is corrupted, so tap on app menu, then tap on "Refresh Unlock Data", it will trigger the new zip file download.

If you see "Token changed" it's because you used our app before the version 1.30, from that version we changed the token system, or because you changed some important phone settings, so please tap on menu button, then tap on “Send log file”, we'll fix the problem server side.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:54:17 AM by Nodial »
See you ;-)

Offline sirtweak1

• View Profile
Re: Have I to repurchase again?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »
Ok I'm in the process of flashing my ROM so if something happens I get free unlocking for life?

Offline Nodial

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • idone.apps
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:10:43 AM »
The license is tied to the phone for which you purchase it, so you will get unlimited unlocking for it (but generally you need to unlock it only once).
See you ;-)

Offline Youdoofus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »
i was one of the goofballs that had to ask for the token again because i didnt do what was laid out in this thread, but i can attest that once youve purchased and flash a new rom and want to use the app for its other functions, all you need to do is get the latest version, install it and the app should say "please wait..." for a few seconds (once you have a data connection) and itll re-download the token and then youll have full functionality of what you purchased. Ive had to do this to change the 4G data icons a few times. Works like a charm!